Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain

Quiet Time...

"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, 
or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. 
Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"
Matthew 6:25 KJV
*****
Good Morning...


Ready for Dad...
He got up just a little after me...


Quiet TIme
with my Pack...


These will go into Black Out today...



I may pick some of this for tonights Salad...






Sparkly Day...



Making some yogurt with my Goat Milk...
Can't wait to taste it!!
The milk is delicious!!


Out to the Barnyard...



Gave the feathered kids the berries this morning...





Look at this gorgeous duck egg!!


Eggs, Sausage and Toast with Oranges
for Second Breakfast...




OK, so the project for today was to move the fireplace 
from the living room to Mom's bedroom...
done...
it looks really nice. 
I have to rehang pictures and rearrange her nick racks...


The buffet is now in our living room...
Lanny ordered a mount for the TV 
so it will be higher on the wall 
and I will have lots of room on the top of the buffet!!!


This cabinet will go into the dining room 
and the wood stove will go here...
I think I showed you the stove yesterday...


I forgot to take a picture of this pretty sourdough I made last night,,,
still perfecting, but I am getting close!
For Supper...
Salmon Patties, Mxed Veggies and Salad...


I am ready for the evening...
tonight we will watch 
"The Hiding Place"
about Corrie ten Boom...

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...