Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... April 15

Quiet Time...

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God 
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” 

Romans 8:38-39 

***** 
Good Monday Morning...


Mags and Murph...


Ready for Black Out...





Out to my other Babies...









Sliced the Pork Loin real thin
and into the freeze dryer it goes!


Heading out
in the truck
to get some mulch!!!


LOTS of mulch!




THEN...
we headed down in the car
to pick up some straw at Home Depot
(they didn't have any)
but I did get a couple shade loving
perennials...


We also went to 
Books a Million
and got a couple crochet books...
I am determined!!!

Lanny had to pick up some branches
that had fallen into the driveway...




All my Ponderosa Buddies...





Checked the cameras...
the girls are in the front room...
Casey was in the office watching the door,
of course...


Made us a Pork Loin Sandwich
for lunch :-)



We took a little rest
and then went out back to do some work!
Baby always wants to help...
and she loves to get into
her Daddy's truck!


I raked out a LOT of old bedding
and put in two fresh bales of pine shavings...


Baby is STILL in the truck :-)



Lanny is spreading mulch in the back yard first...
the dogs stay a LOT cleaner with
mulch back here...





Resting...




For supper I made some
Chicken Fingers and a Baked Potato...
you will have to imagine it
because I forgot to take a picture :-)

We will put the goats to bed,
get the chickens watered and ready...

I was so dirty
I already took my shower before dinner
so I will just put on my Jammies
and we will watch the next
Bourne...

Paula will start her
Immunotherapy next week...
every other week for a year!!!
But the oncologist said everything looked good...
will just keep an eye on it...

James has one more radiation tomorrow...
he lost another 7 pounds this past week...
he will have weekly checkups until he can 
maintain his weight...just day to day now...
pray he will be able to eat the normal way soon
(not thru the tube)...

Goodnight All...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain...May 6

Quiet Time... 🌺🌿 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the wor...