Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... April 14

Quiet Time...

”Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge until destruction passes by. Be exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth. My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises! Awake, my glory! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations. For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens and Your truth to the clouds. Be exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth.“

Psalms 57:1, 5, 7-11  

*****
Got up at the usual time...
the picture didn't come out... 
go figure :-)

Anyway, we had our usual 
Quiet Time with the Pack...


Maggie DID NOT DIE
after eating the organic fertilizer she got into 
on the porch last night... 
I gave her an Activated Charcoal
tablet just in case :-)
DOGS!!



Day Three...
tomorrow these will go into Black Out...








Sunny Good Morning...




Time for the 
Outside Morning Chores!




Ducks!!!
They just drop 'em
wherever they are!!


And another
in the middle of the coop floor!










Sparkly Day...





On our way to Sunday School
and Church...









The choir looked great this morning...
and sounded great too...


We went to Subway after church...



Rob and Molly went to a wedding today
so no family dinner...

Gonna make Grilled Cheese
and Salad :-)

I cleaned yellow pollen off the patio furniture
this afternoon and put some of the fertilizer pellets
in the potted plants...

I love Grilled Cheese
on my Herb Bread :-)
Added Avocado Ranch Salad...
and Voila!!
YUM!



It's a lovely evening
and it should be nice the next couple days...
hoping to get some things done in the yard!!

Say a prayer for Paula tonight please...
she had a CT scan on Friday
and we are hoping for a good report
tomorrow...
she sees the Oncologist 
in the morning...

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain...May 6

Quiet Time... 🌺🌿 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the wor...