Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... April 2

Quiet Time..
.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, 
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 
against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12 KJV 

*****

Rise and Shine!


Pack Time!
Reading God's Word
and this morning we had a good discussion
so I was a little late sending out my verses...


The Microgreens are growing strong!



And all but one of Paula's Cat Face Flowers
have come up!




Lettuce is doing well...


I sure love Sunflowers!!!
So Cheery!!!


Out to my Barnyard Babies!!



Murphy even went out this morning,
but he didn't stay long...
Fiona was eyeing him and walking his way...
he scurried to the gate!!


Egg hunt, every morning!!


Lanny will go out and get them another pine today...
they sure can clean the needles off QUICK!!!
And Baby eats bark...



Sweet Spire is coming along pretty quick!



The fish aren't hiding as quickly!
I threw out some fish flakes :-)


Murph is lounging as I work around the back yard...


Making your Herb Bread Sheila!
It already smells good!!


Lazy pups...


Even Luke is being lazy today!


Lanny is busy in his shop!


The pups keep an eye on me when I leave the house...


He planned to do some mowing
but it is still too wet down in the Delta...



Refreshing the rock in the back yard...


Bread is done...
YUM!!!


Heading to Home Depot...


Oreo the Bull...



Isn't he adorable!!!


We needed more rocks
and Lanny needed some screws for some work
he's doing on the tractor...


Heading up our driveway...

But first,

mail check!


We bought a Fox Tail Fern
at Home Depot...
I had never seen one before
and I LOVE it!


I LOVE it when we refresh the rocks
and mulch (that will be next)...


And as usual,
Baby wants to help!



Lanny picked Murphy up 
and put him in his lap...
Murphy just has no idea 
what to do in a lap...
He is NOT a lap dog!


The Chickadees were playing around the suet...
one of my favorite birds...



I also put my Hummingbird Feeders
out yesterday...
Cannot wait til they start showing up!!


We put some Pond Rock
on the ledges of the Fish Pond...
Clouded the water a little
but it will filter quickly...


For Supper I made some Black Rice
and we ate the last of the Pintos
on fresh Herb Bread and on the Rice...
Also some Broccoli!

We have worked hard today...

so we are ready to settle down on the couch

with our fur kids and perhaps a snack...

Tonight we will watch

"Casablanca"

Bogart and Bergman...


Goodnight Family and Friends...

continue to lift up James and Paula...

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain...May 6

Quiet Time... 🌺🌿 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the wor...