Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... June 26

Quiet Time...

 πŸŒΏπŸƒ

“Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ 

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; But its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit. The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; Who can understand it? I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the results of his deeds.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭7‬-‭10‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Good Morning Wednesday!


Pack Time
with my Pack :-)
Not too warm out there
so I can still keep the door open
for a little while...


My project started last night...
still several rows to go...
I like this color...


Last day in Black Out...


I will start a new Microgreen tray today...
this one is nearing harvest time...


Babies are coming along nicely...





Anyone need some doilies :-)
I have gobs and gobs of yarn
so I could probably make any color you wanted :-)


Breakfast Time for the Fur Kids...



Then Out to the Barnyard...



She jumps and spins in circles!!



They love the rolled oats!


Egg Hunt...
Pepper was under the step all night...
you just can't tell her nothing
when she is like this :-)







Lanny practicing his swing...



Molly goes to Alabama on Wednesday mornings
to care for her Aunt for a few days...
she comes home Friday evening...


Max enjoying the morning sun...


Pretty Moth...


Displaying his offensive stance :-)


This one didn't have the energy to display anything ...


Paula and I are heading down the hill
for our usual Wednesday Sister Day...
Deliveries and shopping...



And LUNCH!!!
Lanny met us at Calhouns for lunch...
well, for all of us this will be
the ONE meal for the day!!!


I forgot to take a picture of my
Oriental Chicken Salad...
It was SO good!!!


Lanny always takes pictures when he goes out
and checks for eggs when I am gone...
here are today's installments...
Penny laying her egg in
a no laying zone...


Pepper STILL broody
with NO eggs under her...


One egg in the Goat House corner...


One egg in a an actual nest box!!!




And our one horned Fiona...
actually, this evening, she broke the scur on the left...
she was disbanded as a baby 
and it didn't work exactly as it was meant to...
she still grew an almost normal horn on the right and the scur...
it is hanging by a thread but she won't let me help her...
I might have to hold her down tomorrow so I can get some 
medicine on it... just to keep the flies off...

So, it is MISERABLY HOT!!!

We took care of the outside chores and then sat down
with the critters for a little while in the shade...

Lanny picked up the pup piles,
I gave the critters fresh, cool water
and put the goats up for the evening...

We will continue 
"The Chosen" 
tonight...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...