Monday, July 8, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... July 8

Quiet Time... 

πŸ’ͺ☀️

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation.””

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭4‬-‭6‬, ‭9‬, ‭15‬-‭16‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Good Morning Monday...



Daddy will be here any minute...





Now to the Garden...
the indoor garden :-)









Breakfast Time
for the fur kids...



Then time to take care of the
Barnyard Kids...











Pup Pile Pickup...


Ladies love roses :-)






I've decided to name these two new girls
Ethel and Lucy...
Lucy is the light one
because she is SO scatterbrained :-)
Ethel has actually mingled a bit this week
and laid a couple eggs...
Lucy has laid ZERO!!



Slowly but surely...
I missed the big one,
a few first tomatoes and some
sweet peppers...


Max likes the privacy of our bedroom...



Making Brownies for orders...


These looked awful :-)
so I will have to keep them for us!




Also making White Bread...
for the family...


Harvested the other half of this tray
for Rob and Molly...


We enjoyed this so much yesterday
that we decided to do a repeat :-)





First Rise...
NICE!


In for second rise...


My first cut on my Cameo...
since 2018 :-)
I had forgotten EVERYTHING,
but I am slowly relearning...
I made a bee decal for my machine...
you know my name, Deborah,
means bee (busy/industrious like a bee)
in Hebrew!


Bread is out and smelling up the house...


Checked on eggs...


Today's Haul...
one from Ethyl...
the green one :-)


Some of Paula's flowers...


Lanny decided he wanted to take us to Outback
for some Shrooms and Salad...


But we decided to try a couple different
Aussie-tizers since we were not going to do dinner...
Wings, Blooming Onion and Shrooms...
OH MY!!!



We only had a little of the onion left
and Paula took that home with her...
we did good!!!


So, the goats are up for the night...
all the chores are done
a bit later than usual,
but done!

We are ready to settle
down on the couch
for the next John Wayne...
"Hellfighters"...

Lanny has a doctor appointment in the morning...
say a prayer that we can get this taken care of...

Good night Family and Friends...
God Bless 
and
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... October 2

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍁☀️ “Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life. Put away from you crooked speech, ...