Saturday, July 27, 2024

Saturday on Walden's Mountain...July 27

Quiet Time... 

🌿🌺

“Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.”

‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬ ‭


“Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭27‬:‭1‬ ‭


🐝🌻

*****

Hello Saturday...


Max came up for cuddles...


Quiet Time
Bible Study...
and the door is open
so we are listening to all the
morning sounds...




Well, I think I do doilies MUCH better...
these are not very pretty...


Took care of the Garden...



Sparkly Day...


Out to the Barnyard...
Lanny joined me...










Pup Pile Patrol...





Lanny headed to work around 7
and I started my goofing off...
Oh, I made some bread and the Sparkly
and did a few chores,
but mostly I played!!!
The Cameo is no longer "eating my lunch",
but it sure does grab a snack now and then...
I just don't pick things up 
as quickly as I did in my 60's (HAHA!!!)

This may not look very exciting
but I am learning to print and cut on
my Silhouette...
HOORAY!!!


Cut Greens for Rob and Molly...




And roots to the critters...



I printed these from the Cameo
and cut them with the machine...
slowly but surely...
I probably know .05% of what this machine can do...


They follow me from room to room
and about the time they relax I need to go
to another room...
They are VERY needy!


Paula heading for Rob and Molly's front yard
to mow... she did her yard and figured
"why not"...
I think she really likes her mower!


For Supper I made some Shrimp and Fish Sticks
and Buttered Garlic Macaroni...
Lanny loves macaroni :-)


Then he mowed and we took care of the critters...
Ducks are staying cool in damp holes they are digging :-)



It was only a few days but the grass grew like craxy
after those two nice rains...




The goats are up for the evening...
all the chores are done...

Tonight we will start our
Marvel Marathon...
we have 25 Marvel movies
so it will take us nearly a month :-)
But we LOVE the Marvel series!!

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless and Sweet Dreams!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty o...