Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... July 26

Quiet Time... 

🏡🌿

“we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭


““The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; Who can understand it?”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭9‬ ‭


"Those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart….For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man…"

Matthew 15:18-20 


🐝🌻

*****

Enjoying the movie last night...

well, enjoying the company :-)



*****
Hello Friday!

I was so caught up in my reading that

I forgot to take the customary Pack Photo :-)

So, I will start with the Progress Report...

Finished this Scrubby...


And I am putting a little frill around this one...
I think this will be a dish cloth...


Garden is doing what gardens do...
at least, what we would LIKE for them to do...
GROW!!!







Murph is sick again...
But he was better by noon and ate his breakfast...




Making his breakfast...
they are going to try to work today...
it is wet down there
but they figure they can do what they need to do.
It isn't raining so they will manage...


Lanny left for work
so I am on my own...







Lanny worked all day 
and I was again playing with my Silhouette Cameo...
I am learning a LOT and having a LOT of fun...
Lanny says that is all that matters :-)

For supper I made one of his favorites dishes...
Fried Cabbage with some Ground Beef,
Baked Sweet Potatoes and some Beets...
Also home grown sliced Tomatoes and Cucumbers!!

 

We put the Goats in for the evening
and got the chickens ready for bed as well...

Tonight we will watch the last of this collection
of War Movies...
"Battle Hymn"
Rock Hudson and Martha Hyer
made in 1956
about a real life fighter pilot...
as you know,
I love true stories :-)

Goodnight All!!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty o...