Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... July 28

Quiet Time... 

🩵🦋

“But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭24‬ ‭


“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭111‬:‭10‬ 


“Every man’s way is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the hearts. To do righteousness and justice Is desired by the Lord more than sacrifice.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭21‬:‭2‬-‭3‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Some pictures from the job site yesterday...

Lanny called it 

"Boys and Their Toys" :-)




Good Sunday Morning!


Pups waiting for me to sit down...



Pack Time
Bible Study!
Pup Pile...



Zzzzzzzzz....


Garden Time...
I will start a new tray of Microgreens today...



Pup Breakfast Time...




And Lanny's Breakfast Time
with his captivated crew!


Maggie says it is time to go out
to the Barnyard!


Here we go...
Lanny is still here so he will go with me...
they are working today
so he will head out after 
Barnyard Time :-)





Casey watering a bush...


Murphy watering one as well...





Let us out!!


Pup Pile Patrol...


My project from last night...
these work up so fast
compared to the line crochet...


Stickers I made today...
I am working on my Christmas Calendars...
I will do something different this year
since I am playing with my Cameo!!


MimiLada's for Dinner...


Spanish Rice...


Salad and Melon...


...and all the fixings!


Plus Brownies and Cookies...











Nice Day all around!!!
Chores are done,
everyone has gone home...

we are getting ready for the evening...
Jammies are on
and we will continue Marvel Month tonight with 
"Captain Marvel"

Goodnight All...
God Bless and Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty o...