Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... August 26

Quiet Time...

πŸ‡πŸŽ

“Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma. But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭NASB


“Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; Sing praises to His name, for it is lovely. For I know that the Lord is great and that our Lord is above all gods. Whatever the Lord pleases, He does, in heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭135‬:‭3‬, ‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭NASB


"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book."

Psalm 56:8


🌻🐝 

*****

♭🎢🎢 "Monday, Monday...

so good to me..." πŸŽΆπŸŽΆ


Waiting for his Daddy to get up....


Ready to snooze in the been bag...


Pups in Blankets...


Time for Peace, Quiet,
Prayer, and Bible Study...
with the Pack!!!


Day two Germination...


Into the Light...




Progress last night...
I LOVE forest/hunter greens...


Stopped yesterday to get dinner going...
progress on the Christmas Calendars...
I do a few at a time...
otherwise I make mistakes :-)
I printed holidays on the pages 
and I actually put Valentines Day
on the 12th!!! I had already bound
the pages so I had to be creative
and make it funny... I put a little
funny sticker on the 14th and fixed it...
My family understands :-)


Pup Chow Time...



Sparkly Day...


And Masterpiece Theater of Breakfasts...


Nibble Time...



Out to the Barnyard Gang!!!
It is getting later and later...
the days are getting shorter...





Egg Hunting...









Todays Tomato, Cuke and Pepper Haul...
it is getting near the end of these plants...
I'm ok with that...
I am SO ready for fall!


Sweet Hummers...
I am having to fill the three feeders at least 
every other day...
they are filling up and learning to "fight"
in prep for their migration...
but, many stay behind. 
When I have left my feeders out I see them all winter.
But it is hard to keep the feeders from freezing.
Don't worry tho,
they stay behind NOT because of our feeders...
they eat bugs and larva, etc. under tree bark,
and spiders...
They do just fine in winter.
When the temps get too low
their body goes into a sort of "sleep mode"
and everything slows down.
It is fascinating...
Google it.
East Tennessee has LOTS of hummers
hanging out here all winter...





Making some Herb Bread...


First mess in the works :-)


Boiling some chicken for the pups...
well, mostly Murphy because his tummy 
is more finicky that the other two...
but they get nibbles too.
I add some to their regular dog food,
Murph just gets a tiny bit more...


What more could a woman ask for
than to look out the kitchen window
while cooking and see all these critters...
I LOVE my kitchen window!



Yep, I am doing a GREAT job
with this mess :-)


Ready for the fridge...


Ladies chillin' in the sunshine...
it's not hot yet :-)


Herb Bread DONE!!!


Lanny needed to go to the bank
and I needed to go to Food City,
so, here we go...


We would SO love to have some donkey's...
they are SO cute.


Lanny stopped and this one was carrying on
quite the conversation with me!



And then a little further down the road
we spotted this shetland with a tiny baby...
she didn't have it last time we were this way
so it must be quite new!!!
Couldn't get a good look
as she was in the tall grass...



My buddy Oreo...
This has to be the coolest bull...
ever!!




And who would have ever thought
that I'd have Camels at the end of my driveway!?




We grabbed a roasted chicken split breast
at Food City... they actually have good food in the deli!
Then we shopped a very little bit
and came home for our snooze...


My big baby!!!



Browned and drained some ground beef
to freeze dry... I will pre-freeze in the big freezer
and put into the dryer tomorrow...
Boy, I LOVE having FD ground beef on hand!!!


Banana Bread is done!!


Warmed up Sloppy Joe's for our supper...


*****

Well, the chores are done,

inside and out!

Goats are in for the evening,

feed is stored away from any hungry rodents...

We are ready to clean up,

get in our Jammies

and sit down on the couch

for our evening Pack Time...


*****

Continuing our

"End of the World" movies...

"2012" tonight...

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends!

God Bless you ALL

and

Sweetest Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...