Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... August 27

Quiet Time...

πŸπŸ‚

“For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭14‬, ‭16‬, ‭19‬-‭23‬ ‭NASB


“Give thanks to the God of heaven, for His lovingkindness is everlasting.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭136‬:‭26‬ ‭NASB


“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭103‬:‭1‬-‭5‬ ‭NASB


“Though the fig tree should not blossom and there be no fruit on the vines, though the yield of the olive should fail And the fields produce no food, Though the flock should be cut off from the fold and there be no cattle in the stalls, yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and He has made my feet like hinds’ feet, and makes me walk on my high places.”

‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬-‭19‬ ‭NASB


“As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us” Psalms 103:12

🌻🐝 

*****

I saw this last night and thought

I just might try to make these

with my Cameo...

The names of Jesus!

I'll use them as ornaments on my little tree...


*****
Good morning Tuesday...
Another day of ADVENTURE on
Walden's Mountain!!
Well, old people adventure :-)


Waiting patiently for me to sit down...


Pups in Blankets...


The mornings are so cool and so quiet...
the birds and frogs and crickets
seem to be sleeping in lately...
So our time is so peaceful...
Perfect Quiet Time Bible Study...


I started another tray of Microgreens yesterday...
I need to get ahead so I can freeze dry some...
I am running low, and I love to have
freeze dried greens for my herb bread...


Day three sprouts...


Eight day growth...


Lettuce is doing good!



On the last row...
this doily is 18 inches across,
which is perfect for a centerpiece on the table...


NOW she is patiently waiting
for breakfast...


Licking her lips!


Murphy tosses his kibbles on the floor
and then eats them...
go figure...
sometimes you just 
have to take them as they are :-)


Out to the Barnyard
and my other Babies...





I gave them the usual little bit of oyster crackers
so I can walk without tripping all over them!


Murph came out today
so they are both on a scent trail...


Had some watermelon that was past it's prime...

but chickens don't care...




Baby always wants IN the bag...



Hunting for Pup Piles...
with three dogs they are NOT hard to find :-)


The marigolds always do so well...
I just throw them between the tomatoes and cukes...
now if I intentionally planted them for display
they wouldn't do this...


Fiona gets really bossy sometimes...
she head butts Baby over food...
so I put Baby a little pile of her own
on the ramp...


They were called in and given a treat...


Max follows us nearly as much as the dogs...
and he is free to come and go
ALL over the property!


Backing up his Swisher...
has a flat tire...


Max can also find LOTS of places to sleep!


We don't eat til supper time on Tuesdays,
but that doesn't stop us from snoozing a little while :-)


It seemed way too hot to me,
but these two obviously didn't think so :-)


I am still crafting
and finishing up the Christmas calendars...
and these fur kids follow me
room to room...
it is sweet!


Hi Kermit...
He sits on the rock, on the side, on the deck...
THIS is his home!!!



Pintos, Taters, Spinach, Cornbread...


Veggies from my garden and a lite salad...
YUM!!



The Goats are up for the evening...
The Chickens are all set for their evening as well...
Now we will get set for ours...

Tonight we will continue the
Disaster/End of the World Theme...
"Deep Impact"...

So, another day in the books...

one day closer to Heaven...

every day, looking at the state of this world,

I am more and more ready to go on Home!!!

Come quickly Lord!!!

*****

My iMovie is not longer useable to me since I updated my Mac...
so now this "old lady" is having to learn a new video creator...
it isn't going well, but here is the latest...



*****


Goodnight All!

God Bless

 and

Sweet Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...