Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... August 15

Quiet Time... 

πŸŽπŸ’

“For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭4‬ ‭


“He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; And to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God.””

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭50‬:‭23‬ ‭


“Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving and pay your vows to the Most High;”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭50‬:‭14‬ ‭


“For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing;”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭15‬ ‭


“How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered! How blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit! You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah. Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in the Lord, lovingkindness shall surround him. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous ones; And shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭32‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭7‬, ‭10‬-‭11‬ ‭


🐝🌻

*****

Hello Thursday!!!

Rise and Shine Everyone!!!


Hurry up Momma,
I need a snuggle...


Casey gets a rub from his "new Daddy"
first thing every morning...
I think he may have missed
Mom and Dad at first, but
they had not been able to
care for him for the last couple years
so he "adopted" me and Lanny
pretty quickly!


Mags and Murph snuggling...


We had our usual Quiet Time
Bible Study and Pack Time on the couch,
then I headed for the Indoor Garden...

Second Day Germination...



... all is well...


Just a few more stitches and this one is done...
I love this mauve...


"It is 6 AM!!!
Where is our Breakfast?"



YUM!!



Starting some Cinnamon Raisin Bread...



Keeping an eye out
for the "second breakfast"...




Out to the Barnyard...




Lucy and Ethel...




Murph came out with us today...



Maggie on a scent...




Filling the hanging Chicken Feeder...






"Give us a kiss!"
:-)
They are SO adorable!



Bread Baking Day...
Cinnamon Raisin, Herb and White Sandwich...
will do some Pumpkin a bit later...
I have to free up some bread pans :-)



Herb...



White...


Different stages of rise...


Thaniel...


...and Rob, getting ready for a work day...
making breakfast and prepping
for the day...
It just happens to be his 54th Birthday...
it is amazing that he can be that old
when I am not even 50!!!
HAHAHA!!!


Putting up another Sun Shade for our "Kids"...


Baby always wants to help
or "eat" whatever you are doing :-)



Cinnamon Raisin DONE!!!






Herb Bread DONE!!!


He is raising up the first Sun Shield
because I keep strangling myself on it :-)



White Bread DONE!!!


NOW I have available pans for the
Pumpkin Bread :-)


Second mess, uh,
third mess,
oh I don't know...
just another MESS!!! :-)


Black Forest Ham on fresh Herb Bread...
YUM YUM!!!
Lanny said on a scale of 1 to 10 
this is a 35!! :-)



Pumpkin Bread DONE!!!
This makes 14 loaves today...


Short rest with the Fur Kids!



Went over to Paula's and I always
have to snuggle Kody... he is a real LUVBUG!!!



And Corky is Maggie's brother...
he is half again bigger than she is
but they look SO much alike...
He is a LUVBUG as well...
He always runs to get a toy when I walk in...
so I can pretend to take it away :-)



And Katy is a bit timid
but she kinda likes me too :-)


She is a very sweet girl :-)


We had Fried Rice for Supper...
When I do Mung Bean Sprouts for Rob
I keep enough to make Fried Rice for us :-)



Chores are done...
all is buttoned up in the Barnyard...
We are ready to call it a day...
I spent most of it in the kitchen
but I got a LOT of breads made!!

*****

Tonight it starts getting serious...
the next Marvel is
"Infinity Wars"...
it's gonna get sad...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...