Thursday, August 22, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... August 22

Quiet Time... 

πŸ‚πŸ’›

“Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord;”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭3‬:‭19‬ ‭NASB


"Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord."

Psalm 119:1


“For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬ ‭NASB


“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “But the righteous man shall live by faith.””

‭‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬-‭17‬ ‭NASB


🐝🌻

*****

It's Thursday!!!


Time for Bible Study Quiet Time...



Day Two Germination...






Almost finished with this one...
Fall Colors :-)
I may start on one of those
big yarn blankeys!!!


Waiting for 6 am :-)


And then for a nibble 
of their Daddy's breakfast :-)


Out to the Barnyard...





Egg Hunt.
They have slowed WAY down.
I am only getting 5 to 7 eggs a day...
I guess my girls are just getting old...
I really don't want to get more hens...
it is stressful for everyone
when new ladies are introduced...



Baby loves to play in empty feed bags :-)


Ethel and Lucy...




Pile Pickup!




Sun bathing!


I have been "crafting" all day...

didn't take many pictures,

but I am nearly finished with my calendars!!!

Almost forgot it was Sparkly Day...

I used to be able to MultiTask a LOT better :-)


Berries to my Kids!!!





Well, I made some Asian Food for Supper

and Egg Rolls...

Forgot to document it 

so you will have to take my word for it...

it was AMAZING (HaHaHa)!!!

Well, it served it's purpose :-)

*****

Ready to call it a day

and settle down with my Pack

and watch a movie...

another Will Smith...

"Wild, Wild West"!!!

A FUN one!!!

We also have been watching

a documentary on Apply TV

after our movie is over

called "EarthSounds"...

it is narrated by Tom Hiddleston

and is so interesting!!

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends!

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...