Thursday, August 8, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... August 8

Quiet Time ... 

🎀🌸

“O how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day. How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes forever, even to the end. You are my hiding place and my shield; I wait for Your word. My eyes fail with longing for Your salvation and for Your righteous word. Deal with Your servant according to Your lovingkindness and teach me Your statutes. I am Your servant; give me understanding, That I may know Your testimonies. It is time for the Lord to act, for they have broken Your law.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭97‬, ‭103‬, ‭105‬, ‭112‬, ‭114‬, ‭123‬-‭126‬ ‭


“for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.”

‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭21‬ ‭


“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.”

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭15‬ ‭


“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.”

‭‭John‬ ‭16‬:‭13‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Looked out the door last evening
and saw our little buddy Kermit
lounging on the side of his pond :-)


*****
Good Morning Thursday!!


It was 77 this morning at 4:30
so I did NOT open the door!!
I used to be a summer person...
I think I am a spring/fall person now :-)




Day one germination...


Wheat berry sprouts...


...and wheat berry grass!






This was all from last night...
this pattern works up really fast...
I think I will continue it and make a scarf...
It is pretty and it is very thick!



Waiting for breakfast...
I always water the indoor garden
and make our bed first
and the pups are anxious!!


Freeze drying some black beans...
they are cooked so if I need a few in a soup
I can just hydrate and go for it...


Prepping breakfast...



And Casey is very interested...


Sparkly Day...


Out to the barnyard...










Lovin' their rub...


Mowing time...
while it is still cool...





He isn't quite under the island
so I have to really watch out for him...
but I am used to working around him...


Making Lanny's Egg Muffins...


Shells to the ladies...


They love nibbling on the grass on the mower
after he does the lawn...


Putting up some cheap little yard art
I bought at Dollar General :-)


Done...


Awwwwwww...




Making some Banana Bread...


They want to be sure
they don't miss anything
if I come out the gate...


Done...


We ran out into the woods to
cut some treats for the goats...
Kudzu, Willow, Sweet Gum, Goldenrod...


They come a'running when we
drive up the side road...
they know it is treat time!




Paula's Rose of Sharon...
so pretty!


And her Crepe Myrtle...
we thought it was dead
but it is coming up thick from the ground...


Black Forest Ham Roll Ups for lunch...


...and a snooze...


Paula is mowing her back yard
on her new toy...
she loves her zero turn little Ryobi!




Made Hamburgers for Supper...
on my bread...
we like it better than buns :-)



We will button up the barnyard,
get them all situated
and then we will get ourselves ready for the evening...

Tonight we will continue Marvel with
"Avengers: Age of Ultron"...

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless you ALL...
and
Sweet Dreams!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...