Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... September 18

Quiet Time...

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

“Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other. “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭30‬-‭31‬, ‭42‬, ‭44‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25‬:‭13‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“For here we do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city which is to come.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭14‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


πŸ‚πŸ

*****

Hump Day...

and Sister Run-Around Day...

I am SO enjoying being with Paula...

even tho we live within 30 feet of each other,

this Run-Around time is special :-)

She is four years younger than me

so we were very different from each other as kids...

Then I got married at 16 so we didn't get to "hang out" much

when the gap was tightening up...

This has been a great time...

I think, for both of us :-)


Rise and Shine!!


Max needed a rub quick!



Uh Oh...
didn't get there in time...


But she goes with the flow...
plus, she gets to sleep very close to me
ALL night...


Quiet Time Bible Study...


Finished this one...


Nearly finished with this one...
then I will be NEARLY
caught up with delinquent projects :-)


Day Two Germination...




Teeny Baby Lettuce...
one week old...


Two weeks old...



This is my side of the bed...
Casey works his bed up right next to me...
I have to be very careful when I get up in the night
that I don't step on him...
His bed starts just a few feet over
next to the closet,
but he brings it over here
nearly every night...



All looking at me...
turned out Murph is sick
so he didn't eat his breakfast...
He did eat his supper at 2:00
so not worries :-)


Max is ready...


Masterpiece in the making...


Murph didn't want a bite of his breakfast either,


But did want a belly rub...
He is not a lap dog
so when he asks to come up
it is important...


Out to the Barnyard...


Ready and waiting...



So are they!




Took the corner of the shade down
yesterday when it was raining...
it fills up and pulls out
of the supports...


Waiting for me to open their gate...





Roses for the Lady...




Fiona wasn't interested today...



Maggie and Max
chillin' on our bed...



Washing his tractor...
Looks brand new doesn't it...
it is late 70's!


Heading down the hill
for Sister Shopping/Run Around Day...


The baby horse was napping...


Look at that sky!


We made a couple of deliveries of eggs 
(I will be taking a break from the baking for awhile...
I cannot seem to find the flour I like anymore
and I am not getting the results I want...
plus, everything is getting so expensive
and I just can't charge people the price I would need to
to make it worth the time and the delivery miles)... :-(

We went to the drug store to pick up Paula's prescription,
then to Tractor Supply for some feed,
and then we went to Walmart...
I needed some fabric...

For lunch, Paula had some coupons,
so we went to Hardee's in Oliver Springs...



After that we went to Food City
for just a couple things and 
headed home...

In here working on the blog...
and you know who is in here with me :-)


When I went into the living room,
she followed me still...


No official supper tonight....
we never need to eat on Wednesday nights...
Lanny had a big lunch as well...

Tonight we will watch
"Journey to the Center of the Earth"
Brendan Frazer...

The Backyard is buttoned down for the night...
all the chores are done
and we are ready to settle down with our pack...

*****

Goodnight...

God Bless...

Sweet Dreams...

God Bless America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...