Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain ... September 19

 Quiet Time...

πŸ‡πŸŽ

“So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭14‬:‭12‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭22‬-‭23‬, ‭25‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭16‬:‭8‬, ‭11‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

🍁🐝

*****

Good Morning Thursday!!

Cool, but the humidity is high...


You know the story....
she is pouting...


But she always comes around...


Nice mornings...
Fall is in the air!!


Another one finished...
I still haven't got to the pink yarn!!


Day Three Germination...




Daddy's Breakfast Masterpiece...
and yes, they followed him into his office...




Hanging a cute little
cast iron cornbread pan
I found at Tractor Supply...



Chickens!!!


I am rearranging...
Moved the antique sewing machine
into our "new" bedroom...



Out to the Barnyard...










Then, I moved the sewing machine cabinet
from the front room (that used to be our bedroom)
into my craft room...
I moved the garden shelves into that front room...


Lanny hung my thread racks...



Oh, just got this from Sky...
June Elliott and Sylvia Faye...


We had a light lunch...
cheese, baloney, grapes
and crackers...
and we did rest a little while after we ate...


Caught Paula weed eating...


And Lanny mowing :-)


And then resting...
but it is really HOT out here!!!


For Supper we had Fried Italian Sausage,
Fried Cabbage and Potatoes and Onions...
YUM!!!



And I almost forgot it is Sparkly Day...


Chores are done,
kitchen is clean
and so is the yard...

Time to settle down
to another favorite movie...
"Robin Hood"
with Alan Rickman!!!

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless 

and

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...