Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... September 25

 Quiet Time...

🙏🏻📖

“O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; 
I cannot attain it. 


Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,” even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you. 


For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 


How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭139‬:‭1‬-‭18‬ ‭ESV‬‬

🍁🐝

*****

It's Wednesday!!!

Still feels like summer :-(

Come on Fall Weather!!!


Pouty Face...


Quiet Time Bible Study Pack Time!



Teeny sprouts peeking out of the split seeds...
Start of Day Two...








Finished sewing on the patch for Sylvia's pillow...
I will put it together today...


Just need one more coaster for this set...
still thinking what I will use to store/display them...


Lanny's morning routine
(except for Tuesdays :-))


And his entourage :-)



Sparkly Day...


Out to the Barnyard...






Sorry, the oats are ALL gone!
you missed it!






I am giving them a little corn with their
morning sunflower seeds in preparation
for cooler weather...
They LOVE corn!







Pup Pile Patrol :-)


The fish don't seem to mind that the water is down...
as a matter of fact, they seem to like it
because they come right up when we
come to the edge...
They are feeding as I stand there again...
we sure missed seeing that!


The liner patch should come in the next day or so
and when Lanny fixes the small hole
we will fill it back up...


My Craft Room Security :-)



Berries for the Girls...
Goats AND Hens!


Ooops...
Pepper thought she would like to see
what is going on in the dog yard...
I "shood" her back over into her own yard :-)





Progress on the new house build
that Rob and his crew are working on...
exciting to finally see the framing going up!!!


Paula and I heading down the hill for our 
Wednesday Sister Run-Around Day...



Passed the Baby Shetland...
as usual, he is sleeping and Momma is watching over him...
we do occasionally get to see him bouncing around...


Went to Dollar Tree
and then over to Taco Bell for lunch...



We also went to Tractor Supply, Aldi's
and Food City...

Then headed home...
It was a bit late for our usual nap,
but we had a short siesta anyway :-)


The dogs needed one :-)


No supper tonight since we all ate big lunches...
Lanny and I will snack, as usual...

We are going to watch the first of two
"Zorro" movies...
Antonio Banderos and Catherine Zeta Jones...
not forgetting Anthony Hopkins!!
A favorite!!

*****

Here is the lastest Barnyard Video:

Goodnight All!

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!!!

God Bless America!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...