Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... October 8

 Quiet Time Bible Study...

🍁🎢

“I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together! I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! Oh, fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack! Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. The Lord redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭34‬:‭1‬, ‭3‬-‭5‬, ‭7‬-‭9‬, ‭13‬-‭18‬, ‭22‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭17‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭2‬:‭6‬-‭8‬ ‭ESV‬‬


🍁🐝

*****

Good Tuesday Morning...

starting out a bit chilly!


Pups settling down for Quiet Time...



Two Pup Burrito Blanket :-)


Pack Time Bible Study...
no open door this morning...
it is cold out there!


Max needed some lovin'!



He puts his paws in Lanny's hand...


It gets warm under the blankets
so they peek their heads out...


I am not going to do a new tray of Microgreens
in case I have to be in the hospital more than one day...
I will start them up again when I get home
and back in step again...


I am finished with this one...
I LOVE these colors...
this is for one of my girls for Christmas...


Mixed Veggies going into the freeze dryer!


Out to the Barnyard...
still chilly!






Our little Trail Dog...









Lanny is digging Casey's grave...
Mitzi and Skipper are in this corner as well...



I was throwing leaves over to the goats...
they have eaten all that were in THEIR yard,
but we have plenty in ours :-)



Laying him to rest...



So, we headed to Oak Ridge
to pick up some free form stones
to put on all three of the graves.
We will treat and paint them...
I can make stencils with my Cameo
and will paint their names on them...




Lots of critters out on the Ponderosa Pasture
today... very nice day!!!




He's not dead...
he likes dust baths about as much as my hens!



Sparkly Day...



No lunch... it's Tuesday.
But we still take a short snooze...






Mowing up the leaves...


Cut down the tomato vines...


The goats LOVE to play on the mower...





Baby wanted berries...



...but not Fiona today...
they know what they want and when they want it!


...so the chickens got a few...


Shrimp and Brocolli
on Sticky Rice 
and Egg Roll...


YUM!!!


So the chores are done...
it is time to settle down for the evening...
Had a pretty successful day...
I shampood a few small rugs,
(I did the bigger rugs last week)
worked on the garden a bit...
I am trying to get some things done
around here before I go for surgery...
just in case I have to stay longer than one night
or have a little longer recovery time.
I hate to have things undone!
I want to come home and relax a bit...

Tonight we are going to watch
"Sparticus"
Kurt Douglas and Jean Simmons...
made in 1960...
a favorite!!!
It's a long one so we will start early :-)

*****

Goodnight,

God Bless You and Sweet Dreams!

Pray for America!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Surgery Adventure at Park West... October 14-15

 Quiet Time... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. When the righteous cry for help, the Lor...