Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... October 9

Quiet Time Bible Study...

πŸ’™πŸŒŽ

“If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭11‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?” “Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭11‬:‭33‬-‭36‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭12‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.””

‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭18‬-‭19‬ ‭ESV‬‬

🍁🐝 

*****

Good, Good Morning!!!

It is just a tad chilly this morning...

D'ya think Fall is here!!!


Pups in Blankets...
they are a bit chilly too...


Max joined us for Pack Time Bible Study...


Got himself a perch on the back...
close to us both that way :-)


Mags got a bit warm...


I am not going to plant new trays until after
I get home and recoop...
I don't want Lanny to have to mess with them...
Even two days without water would
set them back... 
and we will probably be in the hospital two full days...


Working on another lovely one...
this yarn is very oceanic
for one of my ocean loving Grands... :-)


Waiting for their breakfast...


Lanny warmed up left over pizza for his breakfast today...
it smelled just as good as when fresh!!!


The dogs thought so too!


Out to the Barnyard...
it is even colder than when we got up!










The ducks like to snuggle down in the hay and snooze...



Sister Shopping Day...
heading down the hill...


We went to UGO and found some deals...



My cute Sissy :-)


Then we went to Hobby Lobby...
for some "stuff"...
I loved that yarn so much
I needed a bit more...


Lanny sent me some pictures...
he always does when I am away from the house...
he collected two eggs from the goat house...


...one from an actual nest box...


Bernadette is broody,
but it is NOT the time of year for it...


He took her out and sat her in the grass,
hoping she would eat,
but she headed back to the box...
hopefully she will want to sit
next spring...
we will get her some eggs!


We ate at Firehouse...
I get so excited sometimes I just start eating
before I show it off...
But trust me,
it was beautiful AND delicious...
nothin' left but wrappers and napkins!!



Passed Oreo...
I rolled the window down and talked to him
for quiet a while... he looked deep into my eyes
and I think he may have understood...
I was telling him that he was
MAGNIFICENT!!!
honestly, the biggest bull I have ever seen!!!


As you can tell by this really big bull
standing beside him!



Not dead :-)


Went out to fix the duck pond filter...
someone (we think Baby Goat) knocked it over...


Had to sit and play with my girls for awhile....
they SO love company and back rubs!




Bernadette is STILL brooding...
we keep taking her out
(the books say so)
but she keeps going back :-)



No supper tonight...
Wednesday is snack night...

I think we will watch
"Sister Act" tonight...
I don't care for Whoopi (at all) today,
but loved her way back when...
she was a funny, funny actress
and yes, a bit foul mouthed
(to put it mildly).

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless You All

and

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Surgery Adventure at Park West... October 14-15

 Quiet Time... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. When the righteous cry for help, the Lor...