Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Day in the Life / Saturday, October 24

 Quiet Time....

Lanny's project (and mine) for the day was to add some shelves to the pantry. Wow, did it ever make a difference. I had everything so packed in and now I have room to put more "stuff"...it's food stuff tho, so that is OK!







He is a great carpenter...I LOVE my pantry shelves!!

Then it was time for a visit to the Barber Shop... well, I am the barber...





Between this and the dog hair I vacuum up every week there ought to be something I could make with all this stuff!! Well, the birds like it for lining their nests and roosting boxes :-)

**************

Another trip to Aldi's for tomorrows Sunday dinner (hamburgers) and it's time for supper..


Fried chicken, stewed potatoes and collard greens...now I am stuffed.
Is it time for popcorn :-)

Tonight is the "End Game"... 

Goodnight Y'all...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 3

Quiet Time... "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For ...