Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Day in the Life / Sunday, October 25

Started the day in the Word...

Church services are still a little different, but we did have Sunday school and Worship today. We only had four children in the Sunday School combined class but the worship service was well attended.

We had hamburgers, baked beans, potato salad and chips for Sunday Dinner...Rob and Molly were not able to join us today so it was the five of us: Mom and Dad, me and Lanny, and Paula.

And of course, after dinner comes....a nap :-)

Lanny and I took a Sunday drive around the perimeter of the property (in the MULE) just to breathe the fresh air, enjoy each others company and our Father's creation, and I shot my gun at a dead tree...just to keep in practice.

Lanny went back to church for the evening service (he does the sound, as you know) and should be home around 7:30. Just in time for some popcorn and a movie. We are finished with the Marvel series and I am not sure what he will pick for us tonight...I will let you know.


First light on the farm...


Breakfast of Champions (haha)...


Still had his church clothes on...


Dandy enjoying the sunshine...



Dandy and Takoda don't mind the farm equipment at all...as a matter of fact, when they hear us coming they run to the fence to greet us..




The colors are so beautiful...


Coming home...

We started the Back to the Future Trio...

Goodnight, Y'all...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... Apri 24

Quiet Time... I love this verse!!! “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the wilder...