Monday, November 30, 2020

A Day in the Life / Monday, November 30

 Quiet Time...

“For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of His dear Son,”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1:13‬ ‭

*****

Normal routine this morning...it's just getting colder, so the outside duck and chicken chores are a little more serious :-)

Lanny had a doctors appointment this morning (which ended up being reschedules AFTER he was already at the office!), so he was gone most of the morning...

I made some No Bake Cookies and put on a pot of spaghetti sauce for dinner. 

It was such a cold and dreary day and I didn't do much of anything constructive...it did snow a little this evening tho, and that was beautiful! It is still not cold enough to stick but for a few minutes we had the hope...


The ducks seem to love the snow... they just love "wet"!


The chickens are not real concerned either...

I am still seeing hummingbirds...I keep the feeder out there because I read that some adventurous hummers spend the entire winter here and I want to be sure to accommodate them!


We ate spaghetti for supper and now I am full and in my pajama's and ready for popcorn and a movie...not sure what comes after Romeo and Juliet but I will let you know.

Goodnight Y'all...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 5

Quiet Time... 🍃🌻  ”Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your an...