Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, December 1

Quiet Time....

“Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us” 
Romans 5:1

*******

Not much accomplished today...it is just TOO cold to do anything outside... I have to get the ducks and chickens taken care of, but I do it as quick as I can :-) 

 Lanny and I went down the hill to Home Depot, Aldi's and Walmart...we are always stocking our pantry...

We took a little cat nap and then I started dinner...not Family Night Dinner, even tho it is a Tuesday. We decided to take a two week quarantine time since we did have a big gathering last week for Thanksgiving. No one is sick but better safe than sorry. We have several "at risk" family members.

I made pintos, cornbread, fried taters and spinach for dinner and fixed a take out box for Rob and Molly to enjoy in their own kitchen...

I am in my jammies with a full belly and ready for a movie...we watched Sparticus last night....I'll let you know what the feature is for tonight...

Goodnight Y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 18

Quiet Time... 🌺☔️ “The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished. In whirlwind an...