Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, December 29...still no Family Night


Quiet Time....

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

 - John 14:1-3

*****



A bit chilly but not 16 degrees!

Chicks and ducks were out and about a little early this morning ...I had to head down the hill at 7 to pick up Sadie...




Pretty sunrise in the hills....


Sprouting mung beans for a stir fry Thursday or Friday...it takes a few days before the sprouts are just right :-)


Made a cherry cobbler for dinner while Sadie worked on a menu for her younger cousins to use to play restaurant :-) 


...and while the dogs do what dogs do...
It is certainly a "Dog's Life" around here!





We had left over spaghetti and chicken and rice casserole for lunch...just enough for lunch and maybe even better than the first go round!! Some things just warm up great!


 
Then a quick little Siesta before we head to Norris to pick up Lannys truck from the shop.



The feathered kids have lots of grass in the yard to play in but seem to want to rest in the gravel...I think it's because this is close to the kitchen. They all come running when I open the back door...


Little Ponderosa also has camel grazing here below our house...so I get to see my little Zebu AND camels all the time...I LOVE our home!


We picked up Lanny's truck and headed home...I made Mexican: Burritos, Taco's and Tostado's and then the Cherry Cobbler and Ice Cream... needless to say we are ALL stuffed and ready to settle down for the night.

The feathered kids are all snug in their beds...we are in our jammies and waiting for Sadie to decide on our feature for the night... I'll let you know...

Oh, I forgot to show you what our Daughter-in-Law Natasha made for us...


She made this plaque for me, obviously :-)

...and a lovely framed piece of art for Mom and Dad...she has kept that Cricut busy making Christmas gifts...I have a Cameo Silhouette myself and love using it. Fun and pretty projects!!



Goodnight Y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... April 27

Quiet Time... ”Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man h...