Monday, December 28, 2020

A Day in the Life / Monday, December 28

Quiet Time....

“I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me. He freed me from all my fears.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:4‬ ‭
******


Wow! Heat wave :-) ....well, it felt like one after these 16 degree mornings!

Lanny and I went down the hill to hunt for trivets/cutting boards to use to protect Mom's table when we set hot bowls and wet stuff...stopped at KARM's...nothing there...went to Tractor Supply and bought some chicken feed and scratch but found no trivets there...went to Dollar Tree and found a few glass ones...shopped at Aldi's and added to our pantry stock. Then we went to Kroger's and found some bamboo cutting boards that will work just fine...



I took Mom to the doctor (appointment at 1:45 and we didn't get out til 3:00!), then to the eye doctor to pick up her new lenses. So.... we didn't get home til after 4. Fortunately I was smart enough to put some spaghetti sauce in the crock pot sonI just had to cook the pasta when we got home. 

A sweet highlight was that I got to see Kyrtis at Walmart...he works in the deli/bakery!



I did, however, have to feed the fur kids at 4 o'clock and they were very upset that their dinner was two hours later than usual. :-)

So now we are well fed, the chicks and ducks are in their "beds", we are in our jammies and settling down to watch Harry Potter! I really love the series...I didn't think I would when they first came out, so we didn't watch them until recently. 

Goodnight Y'all...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... April 27

Quiet Time... ”Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man h...