Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, January 24

Quiet Time...

“Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭55:22‬

*****

Sunday morning...as I've mentioned, Sundays are a little different for me. I still spend from 4:15 to 6 in Bible Study, Devotional Reading and Prayer....

...with the help of our fur kids...



... then at 6 the clock starts ticking...I take Daddy his inhaler and medicines, get him some fresh water in his pitcher, make his bed and straighten up his desk and room...he is always sitting at his computer this time of the morning looking at facebook :-)

Then I let the chickens and ducks out of their coops, get the eggs out of the back of the duck house, give them their feed and scratch and head back in to feed the five dogs and cat.

Then I do any Sunday Dinner prep I need to do so that I am not so rushed when I come in from church. Today I didn't have much to do because I fried up the ground beef patties yesterday for hamburgers today.

I headed down the hill around 7:45...I have to be at church at 8:15 for Ensemble practice...



Sorry...the sky was so beautiful this morning...



Calvary Baptist... I so love my church and church family!


Wonderful message and fellowship, beautiful music...
I got home around 12:30 and put the burgers and fixings together...
We ate our hamburgers and Lanny and I THOUGHT we would take a little Sunday afternoon snooze...

Our son Robbie stormed in all excited about a myriad of things going on in his spiritual life at the moment...so we ended up listening, answering and asking questions and sending him out with advise to continue in the Word! We are excited that God is dealing with him.... and praying for God's strong hand and direction to be on Robbie as he searches for truth... help us pray if you are led to do so :-)

Lanny did a quick scan of the yard for puppy land mines before he left and I'll head out in a few minutes to put the chicks and ducks to bed...then I'll probably have to find Mom and Dad something to eat for a light supper. I am never hungry after a big lunch.

I'll probably watch Star Trek and wait for Lanny to get home. We only have one Mission Impossible left and I am kinda anxious to see it... we may just stay up late (9:30) and watch it!

Goodnight Y'all...God Bless the U.S.A!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 17

Quiet Time... 🌼🌸  “Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity and passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He doe...