Monday, January 25, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, January 25

Quiet Time....

“Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:6-7

*****
This morning I was the one with a little study partner...Murphy decided he wanted to be in my lap!



Took care of Dad, the pups and cat and headed out to let the chickens and ducks out...it was raining...


We caught Rob out rinsing his coffee pot as we were leaving...had to take a quick pic. 



We headed down the hill to drop off Mom and Dad's van for some brake work and ran by Krogers for a couple of items...

I made a jello, peach and marshmallow dessert for tonights Spaghetti...


We ate tomato soup for lunch and Lanny and I did get a short snooze before the loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard interrupted! Mitzi was terrified and shook worse than I think I've ever seen her...for probably 45 minutes!

I didn't get much of anything done today since it's rained off and on...I decided to look at my gardening and herb and survival books and take a few notes...I always have the most beautiful and bountiful garden mid winter on paper :-)


...and all three wanted to help me work on my gardens...


We had Spaghetti, a big Salad, Garlic Rolls and our Jello Dessert...Yumm!!




So, the chicks and ducks are in bed, fresh water in their buckets, Lanny did the potty patrol....I am in my jammies, he is in the shower...we finished Mission Impossible last night so we will start something new...he is the movie man so I just wait and see...

Goodnight Y'all....God bless us one and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 3

Quiet Time... "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For ...