Wednesday, January 27, 2021

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, January 27

Quiet Time....

“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:7‬ 

*****

Back to normal...Lanny's Study Buddy...


I finished my morning chores...took care of Daddy, fed the pups and kitty and made some chocolate chip brownies for dessert tonight...


It was a fairly warm morning and not raining...chicks and ducks were thrilled!



We headed down the hill at 9:30 to pick up Mom and Dad's van from the shop...new front brakes. Then Lanny headed to his brother's to get the trailer so they could pick up our 4 Wheel MULE that has been in the shop...

I stopped at Walmart for some groceries and headed back to the mountain...

Daddy wanted a mug of tomato soup for lunch and Mom and I weren't really hungry so I sat down for a few minutes with my fur kids... 


No time for a nap but I did rest and do some reading...I am enjoying reading about herbal medicines, gardening, homesteading...


Lanny got back just in time to head back down the hill to pick up Sadie at the bus stop...

I made Mexican for dinner...a favorite!



Sadie was able to spend some time outside (the weather is pretty nice)...she visited the horses, went for a ride in the MULE with her Papaw... and she loves Mexican too!






Lanny had to go to "work" at church and tonight he took Robbie with him. :-)

I am sitting here in my jammies watching another episode of Star Trek and thinking about gardens and herbs and solar generators :-)

Goodnight Y'all...God bless us, one and all...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 3

Quiet Time... "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For ...