Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, January 26

Quiet Time....

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life." 

Psalm 143:8

*****

It was downright warm this morning...and after last nights horrendous rain, it was WET! But the chicks and ducks were not at all concerned, as usual...

Beautiful sky after the storm...


Piddled around most of the morning...Lanny had to go to work at the church at 10 so we didn't go down the hill for anything...

I fed Mom and Dad a ham sandwich and chips for lunch and didn't make it to the couch...lots of things going on and I just didn't find the time.

I made Pancakes, Boiled Duck Eggs, Bacon and Sausage for supper...



Lanny took care of the puppy land mines and I put the chicks and ducks to bed...now we are sitting here watching the second Star Wars episode.

Goodnight Y'all...God bless America... and I'd ask prayer for an unspoken request in our family if you have a moment...



1 comment:

Thursday on Walden's Mountain ... May 2

Quiet Time... ”O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens! When I cons...