Friday, March 12, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, March 12

Quiet Time....

“I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!””

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:2‬

*****
Look how warm it was when we got up!


Study Buddies times 2...


Then Max went in and curled up on Lanny's side of the unmade bed...because he knows I will pick him up and smooch him in order to MAKE the bed :-)


Murphy and Maggie...


Then Max followed his Daddy into the closet to help him get ready for the day...


I finished the inside chores and headed out without a coat!



My usual three duck eggs...actually, later in the morning Bossy laid an egg for me as well  :-)


The Camellia is budding out all over!


Lanny and I headed to Home Depot to pick up some plumbing supplies...another leak...this time behind the shower head and it flooded our kitchen floor...
...he was able to fix it so all is well...

...but on the way down we saw lots of signs of spring.

I love seeing the pale green leaf buds popping out...


...and the red buds...


...stopped for the mail before going up the driveway...


I made Mom and Dad, Lanny, Rob and Austin eggs and toast for "brunch" .....

*****

I don't know why my hens all want in the same box!


And Coppertina looks near dead when she is sun bathing! I always have to check her when she is flopped on her side like this...


I brought out all the bulbs and freshened up the dirt...I didn't do any dividing or repotting today...I'll see if they come up OK and take care of any problems then...

I also planted a couple herbs, some lettuce sets and onion sets...



The ducks were enjoying the sun...




Rob is still working hard out there...it's looking so good...


Lanny finished the shower repair and I washed the shower curtain and liner...I think Max heard me say I was going to put them back up because when I came in to get them he had made himself a bed...he got picked up and smooched again :-)


I was able to get out some grass seed in the back yard when it started raining...hopefully it will fill in so the dogs don't make such a mess when it rains...

For dinner we had Garlic/Buttered Noodles and Shrimp and Asparagus and it was SO good!! Just the four of us tonight...


So, the chicks and ducks are in bed, we are in our night clothes and Lanny is looking thru the movies...we watched Amazing Grace last night so I am not sure what is on the venue for tonight...I'll let you know.

Goodnight Y'all...
Love you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...