Monday, March 1, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, March 1

Quiet Time...

“Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:1‬

*****

We had our usual Bible Buddies this morning...


...and they don't usually want to get up...

I took care of Dad and the fur kids and headed outside (in my raincoat) to let the chicks and ducks out...


Maggie and Max moved to the bedroom to the futon...it's a dogs (and cats) life :-)


Lanny and I went down the hill to make a bank deposit, pick up a few items at Walmart and to look for some unique gourd seeds,,,

I made a light lunch for Mom and Dad (Lanny and I had a bite at the Sonic while we were out).

We managed a short snooze (well, Lanny snoozed...I am too wound up thinking about gardening...)


Maggie was in my lap, Mitzi beside me, Murph in his hollow and Max in his Daddy's lap...
famiiar shot, right?


Rob and Austin are working hard on the remodel...they've opened up the living room and kitchen and it's going to be gorgeous!


We did several little projects around the house...Lanny emptied the mushroom compost out of the back of his truck so that we can get some mulch and rock, maybe tomorrow...

I made Short Ribs, Gravy, Stewed Potatoes, and Fried Cabbage and Crescent Rolls for Supper...



Lanny took care of the Puppy Landmines, I put the chicks and ducks to bed...

We are clean and in our jammies and getting ready to watch G.I.Joe...

We will probably go to the "Snack Bar" for some popcorn and maybe some ice cream..

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 18

Quiet Time... 🌺☔️ “The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished. In whirlwind an...