Monday, March 8, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, March 8

Quiet Time....

one of my favorite verses...

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:105

*****
Max and his Daddy...



Pretty Cold this morning!!
Dad slept in again, so I will come up with an alternate routine... I fed the fur kids and went outside to the feathered kids... and took care of him after...I'm just backwards...





I love mornings up here on the mountain...even when it's really cold...


The temperature was going down!


I took Mom and Dad down to the Foot and Arch doctor this morning for nail cutting and callous sanding :-)  They are so very nice at the clinic and it is actually a fun trip for all!

When we got home Dad and Mom soaked up a little sun...


Skipper sits patiently at the door waiting for his Human (Dad)...


Rob and Austin continue to work on the bedroom...Rob and Molly are going to get back over here this week and work on the rest of the house. The bedroom is nearly finished...



Max is also soaking in some sun...


I'm working on some sourdough bread...my starter has been brewing for a week and is bubbly and smelly...gorgeous... I forgot to take a photo of it, but I will take one tomorrow...also, I will let you know if it works... I've never been very good at sourdough... but I refuse to give up!


I fed my crew Ramen for lunch and the fur kids were in their usual begging mode!


Lanny has been working on the wood stove...a little at a time...removing rust and shining it up...it is looking so good!


Progress...


I made Spaghetti, Salad, and other stuff for dinner...
Mom said it was the "best dinner"... it WAS good :-)



My plate...


I rode to the pond with Lanny to set a Minnow trap... 
I love riding in the MULE...




Lanny treated the pond for algae today...hope it works...



Went over and talked to the horses and Paula and Shelly for a few minutes and then came in and worked the bread a little...it's a long process with sourdough...

The Potty is picked up, the chicks and ducks are in bed, we are in our jammies and ready for a movie...tonight is Alien...

Goodnight Y'all,
and God Bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...