Sunday, March 7, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, March 7

Quiet Time....

“Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.”

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4:8‬ 

*****
These are from last night...our ice cream loving Max!



We started our Sunday morning at 4... with our usual companions...


I finished up the chores both inside and out...it was pretty chilly...to put it mildly!


Despite the cold temperature I still had my little Jeweled Hummer Buddy at the feeder!


Headed for church at 8 o'clock...we are starting 15 minutes later so I had an extra few minutes...

The drive was beautiful, as usual..


Robbie played bass with the band this morning...

...we had Hamburgers and Fries for our Sunday lunch... 
Rob and Molly joined us...



My MisFits box came during lunch...I LOVE getting this box!!


Lanny took a snooze and I looked up information on Nigerian Dwarf Goats... 
we hope to get a couple in the spring...


Lanny left for church and I went out to do the Puppy Potty Patrol and putting the chicks and ducks to bed..

And I found another egg on the big garden bench...I have one crazy hen!


I fed Daddy some Tomato Soup and Mom some Egg Salad and Crackers...I ate junk and will continue with more junk when Lanny gets home...probably popcorn..

I am watching another Star Trek Next Generation episode...

Lanny should be home around 7:30 and we will watch the next BladeRunner...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless the USA!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...