Monday, April 5, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, April 5


Quiet Time....

“Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:1‬

*****
Bible Study Buddy...




Finished all my morning chores, both inside and out...
Lanny did an early morning burn...it was really pretty in semi darkness...






Three eggs...


The boys started early... 
I made them some egg burritos since I have SO many eggs!!



Also made some brownies...I use a cookie batter and just press it into a pan...saves a LOT of time...


I took Mom's dogs down to the vet...shots, nail trim and check up...
they are pretty good boys...



The view from Rob and Molly's deck...
things are really greening up!!





Lanny is still working on the pond deck...
it will take a few days (or more) to get it just right...



Max likes the new deck...he can see the fish really well...





He didn't really need a deck...
he is a tight rope walker!


Paula is still working on her DIY planters...


We had to run down to Willow Ridge for some pond pump parts and ran by Dominos Pizza on the way home...I LOVE pizza, especially when it is in place of me cooking dinner... a nice treat once in a while, even tho I love to cook!

Lanny and Dad are still outside talking... I am finishing up this post and getting ready to put on my jammies... not sure if we will get to a movie tonight. It is still so sunny outside and we are usually well into a movie by now (at least in the winter time). Honestly, I am ready for bed by 7:30. I wish I could stay up later but I just can't!


Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, Every One!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...