Sunday, April 4, 2021

A Day in the Life / Easter Sunday, April 4

Quiet Time....

“He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:6

*****
Max joined his Daddy this morning...


Easter Morning...the devotions this morning were beautiful!
Anxious to go to the Lord's House for Resurrection Sunday...

I finished my inside chores and headed out to care for the feathered babies...


I love the morning sounds up here...



Three Eggs!!



...and later in the day I was gifted with three chicken eggs as well...



I headed to church around 8 for Ensemble Practice...then Sunday School at 9:45, church at 11:00...
There was a very nice crowd this morning...



After church we came home and had our Sunday Burgers, Potato Salad and Baked Beans and Potato Chips....Lemon Cake and Jello and Fruit.



Just because she is SO pretty, here is a picture of our Great Granddaughter Sylvia Faye...


I went out with some green leaf lettuce and sat down on the pool steps to to see if I could lure the ducks closer...I have no trouble getting the chickens close...they are little feathered pigs :-)


I think I need to fry some eggs tomorrow...these chicks and ducks are really doing their jobs!



Lanny left for church and Paula and I showed her friend David the road that needs to be graded...he says his tractor won't be able to do the job...we are going to have to find someone who can cut out that road. It has been washed out and is full of deep ruts. We need a good way to get larger vehicles down to the lower parts of the property... it will all work out...

I cleaned up the back yard and put the chickens and ducks to bed.
I fed Mom and Dad some chicken noodle soup and I ate a bowl of cheerios...
I am finishing this post as I watch another episode of Star Trek Next Generation...
When Lanny gets home we will watch the next Star Trek movie, Voyage Home...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless the USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...