Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, May 13


Quiet Time....

“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.”

‭‭John‬ ‭14:27

*****
Warm Spring weather, where are you?


Wonder if this will become a habit... she so rarely sits with us in the morning...
maybe she likes the study we are in right now :-)


After our Quiet Time I got Dad's coffee and donut ready (he slept in), made our bed, fed the fur kids and headed outside...





And then... standing in the kitchen window I noticed two new morning visitors...
a Momma Possum and one youngster eating the French fries I threw out for the birds...





I thought the ducks were going to run him off...


But they didn't...and very soon they were all eating together...
SO CUTE!




I talked to him for a while (I think I could have pet him) and then he slowly walked to the duck pond, took a dip and went thru the picket fence to his waiting Momma...she was not as courageous as he...


Life on the farm...Rob getting his water for coffee...they still don't have their sink hooked up...


Nathaniel working on his and Katie's camper home...



I made a run for milk today...picked up Wendy and we headed for Lenoir City. But on the way down the hill I saw my friends...


Wendy gave me this cute Tee...it says "Happiness is being a Mimi" :-)


I made left over hotdogs for lunch...



Went out to check out Nathaniels bed...he has storage shelves under it and the frame is also storage...
so clever!


Lanny and Paula went down to check out the area she wants to fence for extra pasture...





For Dinner I made Little Pizza's...Bell Peppers, Sausage, Pepperoni, Onions, Mushrooms...YUM!
And Salad!



Lanny picked up the Puppy Land Mines...
I put clean water in all the fowl watering holes...
One of my female ducks is hurt...can't tell what is wrong but we put her in a crate by herself for the night...
not sure what to do for a duck...

Tonight is the final X-Men....Logan...it is pretty vicious but not totally awful.
Anyway, we will finish it off and probably have some popcorn.

Goodnight Y'all...
Pleasant Dreams...
God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...