Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, May 12

Quiet Time....

“The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:45

*****
Study Buddies...
Mitzi doesn't usually do this so it was very sweet...
She usually says good morning and then heads to her spot on the futon in our bedroom.


Maggie was quite comfortable...


Max was too...


After our Quiet Time I took care of Dad's meds (he got up at 5), made his bed and ours and got his water and coffee and straightened up his desk and bedroom...

I fed the fur kids and emptied the dishwasher and sorted their weekly meds.


Dad's morning routine...he LOVES to check out facebook first thing and read all my devotional posts... that's his "Quiet Time" :-)


Then I headed out to take care of the fowl...


Lanny worked on the garden shelves and took care of some mouse activity :-)



Paula bought a window air conditioner so he helped her get it in the window...



...then finished working on the garden shop...


I ran down the hill to get Sadie at 1...



We ran by Aldi's for a few things and to Home Depot...
then headed up the mountain...


It was hair cut day for Daddy and Lanny...
I'm a fair barber....
at least it's free :-)



Picked some lettuce for our bacon drippings and onion salad...


We had Fish Sticks, Popcorn Shrimp, Fries, Mac and Cheese and Salad for supper...
then Chocolate Cake and Jello Salad for dessert...




Sadie went home, and I put the chicks and ducks to bed (had to chase Willie and one of the hens around...that's unusual as they usually go right in...). Hopefully it won't become a habit for them!

I'm in my Jammies and Lanny is in the shower. We have a couple more X-Men to go. I think tonight is Apocalypse...

I will want some popcorn and I bought some fudgsicles...

Goodnight Y'all...
Pleasant Dreams and
God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹ “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...