Thursday, May 27, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, May 27

Quiet Time.....

“For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.”

‭‭John‬ ‭3:17‬

.....

Study Buddies...


The sun is coming up early so I am going out to take care of the chicks and ducks right after our Quiet Time.



Two eggs again...however...
I found a duck egg out by the fence later in the day.
I think the snake scared one of the duck hens.



Maggie needs to relax more...
she is so tense...


I came in and gave Dad his meds, made the beds and fed the fur kids...

Max was chasing a baby bunny on the patio last night and I stopped him before he hurt it too much...we kept him in a box overnight and I let him go this morning.
He seemed OK...hope so.



Lanny is back at it...


And the horses are still unconcerned...


Nathaniel is working hard on his Tiny House...


I mowed the back yard and chicken/duck lot...
It is HOT...but I do have a pool to jump in and out of :-)


Lanny and I ran down to Home Depot for a sprinkler and a plug for the rain barrel...

For supper I made some Chili Mac, Salad and Garlic Toast...



After dinner Lanny picked up the puppy piles while I cleaned up the kitchen.
Then we went for a ride in the MULE not feed the fish and see the roads he's cut out.

Now we are in our Jammies watching Hobbit #2: The Desolation of Smaug.
I LOVE these movies!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless...

Sweet Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 18

Quiet Time... 🌺☔️ “The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished. In whirlwind an...