Thursday, May 6, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, May 6

Quiet Time....

“Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;”

‭‭Colossians‬ ‭4:2‬ 

*****
Study Buddies...


It's a bit chilly outside...


Finished up my devotions, took care of making beds and delivering meds, and feeding furkids...

...then headed outside!



My lady ducks are so reliable!!


This is the crooked weather vane that Maggie barks at ALL the time...
I guess she thinks it the rooster on the roof!
Notice the tiny moon sliver....



My bottle gourds are coming up!!



My Mealworms are doing what mealworms do...
the larvae are pupating and then moving on to become beetles...
It's the sorting that is a bit tedious, but it's fun...


The worms...


...the pupa....


...the beetles...


Lanny took the cover off the duck house and is building them a little roof...
it is going to be really cute!
I'll take a picture tomorrow of the finished project...


The wisteria is really close...


The comfrey is also really growing well...


Whenever I am in the kitchen I have an audience...my cleanup crew...
they pick up ANYTHING I drop, so I have to be a bit careful :-)


The chickens are trying to help (get in the way) while their Daddy is working on the duck house...



Rob is practicing for their Open Mic night at Buffalo Grill...


Nathaniel is woking on a frame for the window in his "motor tiny home"...


...and Molly and Kyra are working on finances...


The ducks love playing around their little pond...and in it...



And I am not sure if Willie would like to escape or is just viewing his domain...


Maggie and Murphy are sunbathing...


I am making a meatloaf for dinner...
sure smells good in this kitchen!


So I made Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrots, Macaroni and Cheese and Yams, and Biscuits for Supper...


Rob, Molly and Thaniel joined us...



Lanny took care of Puppy Potty Patrol, I put the chickens and ducks to bed and cleaned up the water holes and buckets...

We are in our Jammies and getting ready to watch the next in the X-Men series...
Wolverine: Origins...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America and...
Sweet Dreams









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... April 18

Quiet Time... “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,  so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in ...