Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, May 5

Quiet Time....

“for “WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.””

‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:13

*****
Bible Study...
Mitzi waiting for her Daddy to sit down...


Morning indoor chores done...
headed out to the chickens and ducks...



Three duck eggs...




The garden is doing well, even after the deluge yesterday!!


Mom and Dad's meds day...


Lanny loading up and getting ready to take the 4-Wheeler to the shop...


I made my first batch of raw milk butter today...
turned out great!



Also strained some of the yogurt I made a couple days ago...
Greek Yogurt...


Picked up Sadie from the Bus Stop at 1:30...



When we got home I made some homemade, from scratch, vanilla pudding...


And a Milk Cake...



You may be wondering why I am cooking all this today... I brought home a gallon of milk yesterday. I can make a little butter with the cream, about a quart of yogurt, maybe some buttermilk, but we cannot drink what is left in a week...SO... I will learn how to make as many milk dishes as I can.

Sadie and Papaw went out on the MULE...



So


I made Mexican Lasagna, Salad and Chips for dinner...and then we had Milk Cake and Pudding!



Lanny mowed the back yard after dinner...


I cleaned up the kitchen and put the ducks and chickens to bed...

And the chicks gave me two eggs today...


then I headed out to the barn to see the horses and Paula and Shelly...


And Sadie, because I knew this is where she would be...


So, we are in our Jammies, getting ready to watch X-Men...

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams, and...

God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... May 1`

Quiet Time... “You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his m...