Saturday, May 29, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday, May 29


Quiet Time.....

“He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:29‬

*****
Last night...
The Hobbit wore her out! :-)


*****
My Study Buddies...
Waiting for Daddy to get up and join us...



Went out at 6 to take care of the feathered babies...


I love first light...




Two here in the duck house and one out by the fence...




Took care of Dad's meds, made our bed, fed the fur kids and headed down the hill at 7:45... 
for our breakfast date!


Ate at Hoskins and then went to Food City for some groceries...bought the fixing's for tomorrows burgers.

Then when we got home I slapped them on the flattop!
I'll warm them up in Onion Soup tomorrow after church and YUM!


Well, the pond is no worse off for the adventure yesterday. Everything (including the fish) seems to be OK...


Max stays out all night and sleeps all day (except for his meals)...


I vacuumed and mopped the house today and all the dogs (and Max) were avoiding me on the futon...


For supper I made Popcorn Shrimp, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrots and Wilted Lettuce (Bacon Grease and Bacon Bits) with Vidalia Onion slivers...
WOW it was good!




Lanny is back out on the Kubota playing in the mud...
I put the chicks and ducks to bed, finished up in the kitchen, took my shower and now I am sitting here in my jammies finishing up this post...

We will start on Lord of the Rings tonight...I LOVE the Hobbit and LOTR trilogies...
I'm sure we will have some popcorn, perhaps an ice cream cone...I AM full from dinner, but we shall see.

Goodnight Y'all...
Have a sweet and restful night!
See you in church!!

God bless America1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 18

Quiet Time... 🌺☔️ “The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished. In whirlwind an...