Monday, June 21, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, June 21

Quiet Time.....

“For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.”

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1:7

*****
Good Morning!




Spent our 90 or so minutes in "Quiet Time" and then I started my day...
Dad at his computer enjoying facebook, coffee and his donut...




Headed out to take care of the feathered friends...





Three eggs...


Came in and fed the fur kids...
Maggie eats in the kitchen by herself because she gets mad at anyone that comes within 5 feet... selfish little brat!



Social Distancing...




Took my little kitchen compost container out to the BioPod...


Then I fed the horses a carrot or two...
Dandy eats daintily but Takoda lunges a bit...
it I'm not careful he can get skin :-)
I LOVE horses....


Some of Paula's cute signs around her stalls...







Wendy and I ran to Lenoir City to get milk from our friend Jennifer...
It's always a fun and educational trip :-)

.....

I threw out some soldier fly grubs and finally the ducks found them...
so I have 9 pigs with feathers :-)


We have tons of blackberries on this property (no joke!),
and these are all around the perimeter of our back yard...
a few are getting ripe :-)


Lanny burned some trash...


Four water lilies!


Fed Mom, Dad and Lanny (and me) some left over Pulled Pork and Noodles mixed with left over onion soup from yesterdays burgers...an ad lib that was delicious! I may do it again on purpose!!

Lanny went for gas and to mow some more and I sat down for a few minutes with the pups...



The chicks and ducks get up under the pool deck in the heat of the day...
I guess it is cooler under there...


Maggie wanted Max to play so bad!


But he would NOT!


Lanny and I ran down in the MULE to get the mail...
I drove!



I made French Toast Casserole and Bacon for supper...
It was SO delicious!



Robbie is getting really close to having their living area screened in!


Tomorrow I will pick this big boy for our dinner!


Lanny and I ran down to feed the fish but didn't make it...
the sky grew really dark so we headed back.
Just in time! 

We had the worst wind we have ever had. I don't know if I will have any plants left in my garden in the morning. And pots, birdhouses and furniture were flying all over the patio...



So, we are in...
I did get the chicks and ducks in bed before the storm.
We are in our Jammies and watching the third Bourne.
IF the power doesn't go off :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...