Sunday, June 20, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, June 20

Quiet Time.....

“A righteous man who walks in his integrity— How blessed are his sons after him.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭20:7‬

*****
Study Buddies...all but Max...
He was in the big bed, of course...


This is the day the Lord has made...


Two eggs...






This is an incredible creature... God doesn't waste anything...
This little dung beetle is making his little ball and I watched him roll it away...


Sunday mornings are a bit compressed for me...
I had to water the garden and the potted plants...they were so dry.
I fed the fur kids and got ready for church.
I did all the prep for today's dinner yesterday, so I didn't have to rush too much...

Headed down the hill for church around 8...



I love the views around our home... lots of pasture and lots of horses and cows...



Calvary Baptist...


Ensemble practice...



We had three kids in Sunday school...
...a great class!

And and equally blessed Worship Service.



Sadie has glasses...she looks so cute!


We celebrated Fathers Day with our usual Hamburgers...





Dad's favorite dessert...
Banana Pudding!



Paula got him a really perfect card!


Lanny headed back to church early to help Jenice prepare for VBS Commencement...
I went out to play with the feathered kids...


Mom actually picked up a handful of soldier fly grubs...
she is proud of herself :-)
I am too!


I have put the chicks and ducks to bed, given them clean water for tomorrow and cleaned up the puppy landmines...

I fed Mom and Dad some chicken noodle soup for "supper"...
I am eating a couple tomatoes from my garden...YUM!!

I'm in my Jammies finishing this post...
Lanny should be home soon and we may start a movie....
the next Bourne.

I need some popcorn!

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams,
God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...