Wednesday, June 23, 2021

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, June 23

Quiet Time....
One of my all time, very favorite verses...

“When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained; What is man that You take thought of him, and the son of man that You care for him?”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭8:3-4‬ 

*****
Max is waiting for his Daddy...




Quiet time til 6 (for me)...
then headed out to greet the morning...






Two duck eggs this morning...I also got a chicken egg later in the day...


Cucumbers...


Beans...



Headed out into the barn to open the bay doors...


I worked on my Sparkly (water kefir) so I threw out the strawberries and blackberries from the previous batch...the chicks love it and it gives them some probiotics as well...


Meds Day...fixed Mom and Dads meds for the week...


Made Banana Bread...


Everyone LOVES it,  right out of the oven :-)


Also made my laundry detergent. 
This lasts me (and Paula - she uses it too) for about three months.
It is very concentrated.




Lanny headed out as soon as he could to mow...
poor fella... :-)




Daddy and his buddy...Skipper is always by Daddy's side...


Made tuna sandwiches for lunch...


Sat down for a little rest after lunch...




Maggie is so stressed (haha)


Still four little blue bird eggs in the house...


Heard a ruckus in the coop...
Willie was fussing at the two hens that wanted to share one box!


Lanny and I cleaned up the pool...the storm had dumped pine needles and leaves...

For supper I warmed up the left over Pintos, Potatoes, Spinach, added some Corn and Beets...

As good as the first time :-)




Lanny headed to church for mid week service...
I put the chicks and ducks to bed...

I am in my jammies watching another Star Trek Episode :-)

No movie tonight, Lanny will be home too late.

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams.
God bless America!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹ “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...