Thursday, July 1, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, July 1

Quiet Time....

“Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:16

*****
Dad was up when I came in to the living room...
he came in to get his coffee and donut...


Spent my usual time in devotions and then headed out at 6 to take care of the chickens and ducks...


Only one duck egg...




Enjoying the morning grubs...





I must have missed these...it is SO hard to see them among the big green leaves!


Had the usual busy visitors...it's getting peak hummer war season :-)


One of the Maran's left a gift in the nest box...
and later Bossy left one in her usual spot... between the boxes.


The ducks and chickens like to huddle under the pool deck...it must be cool.


Mom's African violet is blooming...


Goldfinch on the sunflower seed feeder...


Rested for a few minutes while I waited for some clothes too dry...


I ran down the hill to get the mail...
in the MULE!!!


We took Mom and Dad down to the Golden Oak Chinese Restaurant. 
Dad doesn't often feel like doing anything, so we took advantage of it.
It wore him out tho....he came in and went right to bed.

I put the chicks and ducks to bed, filled the water containers, ran a bunny out of the garden :-) I hope he doesn't come back and end up in Max's dead bunny club :-(

I am watching another Star Trek...not planning any snacks :-)
We are all SO full!

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...
God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... July 7

  Quiet Time... 🌳🌿 “And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among...