Thursday, September 30, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, September 30


Quiet Time...

“For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭6:23‬

***** 
Prayer and Bible Study...


Study Buddies...


Spent the usual 90 minutes or so in study...
then I made beds, took care of Mom and Dad's meds and morning rituals :-)

I put one of the chickens we processed into the InstantPot for weekly broth and meat...
then headed outside...










Paula brought her trash over and we tried for ten minutes before we could start that fire... the garbage was a bit damp :-)



Lanny and I are still a bit under the weather so we sat down while the chicken was cooling...he likes taking chicken off the bones (and nibbling some along the way)...
the pups like it when we sit down...


Fed Mom and Dad, Paula and Lanny some Ramen made with the fresh broth and some of the chicken pieces,,,


Lanny went over to his brothers for the evening...
I fed the fur kids...



Two chicken eggs later in the day...


For supper I made some of my little Mimi Pizzas...only today I used some left over burger buns instead of my bread. 


After our dinner I put the chicks and ducks to bed and cleaned up the water containers.

I am in my Jammies watching Star Trek (as usual, when Lanny isn't home).
No movie tonight ....

Goodnight Y'all...
God Bess...
Sweet Dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... May 8

Quiet Time... 🌺🎶 “He was despised and forsaken of men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their f...