Friday, October 1, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, October 1

Quiet Time...

“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. 

And do everything with love.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭16:13-14‬

*****
Prayer and Study Time...


The usual pack members...




I did my inside early morning chores...
and fed the fur kids...
Lanny and I are both a bit under the weather so it is slow going...
I think it's just a cold... and a fever off and on...
say a prayer...

Outside around 7...




Two duck eggs and two chicken eggs later in the day...





Oh, sky art! :-/


Lanny and I ran down to Food City for some cold meds and vitamins...
C and Zinc...

Daddy's nurse came at 11 for his shower and then I 
fed Mom and Dad and Lanny a grilled cheese for lunch.

Lanny and I settled in for a little snooze...
with the fur kids...




Lanny worked on our garden extension. We will double it this way.
Still not a big garden but I can do a few more things next spring...
I'll spend the winter dreaming...



We had Pintos, Fried Taters, Greens, and Cornbread for Dinner...



Lanny is in the shower and I am finishing this post.
Not sure what will be on the big screen tonight.
I'll let you know.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless the USA
and
Sweet Dreams!


1 comment:

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...