Friday, December 31, 2021

Friday on the Farm... New Years Eve!

Quiet Time...

“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart 
and my portion forever.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭73:26‬

*****
Dad was up waiting...
Took care of his morning needs and made him a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit and headed for the couch...


...and study time with the fur kids.
Lanny usually gets up around 5 to join us...


Fed the fur kids at 6, took care of some inside chores and then headed out at sunup...
well, daylight. Not much sun today :-)


One egg in the duck house :-)


Made Biscuits, Gravy and Sausage for Dad and Lanny at 8...


Paula visiting with Mom after she put in a load of clothes...


He is so stinking cute...and so stinking rotten :-)


Lanny had to go to "work" ... he had to set up the sound for the Women's Trio to practice for Sunday's Service... I headed down the hill in the MULE to pick up a package that Walmart had delivered to the mailbox...instead of bringing it up the hill :-/


I made some Fried Baloney Sandwiches for the four of us...
Lanny wasn't home yet...


I sat down to rest a bit and he came home around noon...
he ate a bowl of cereal and joined me for a little cat nap.
Maybe it should be called dog nap...this bunch always joins us!!


Maggie works hard at napping!



Murphy does a pretty good job as well....


Max even joined us for a snooze...


Maggie moves around to find more comfortable spots... 
always around or ON me...




Mom set the table for dinner...



Lanny was making some adjustments to the fence...
we think it's going to work...


Dad decided to walk a bit...he said he's been sitting too much :-)


Walked out to the driveway and then visited with Lanny a bit in the shop...


We had Fish Sticks, Green Beans and Potatoes, Macaroni and Tomatoes, Sweet Corn, Rolls and Pudding...



Stuffed!!

The kitchen is clean, the puppy landmines are removed, 
the chicks and ducks are in bed...
I am gonna put on my jammies and settle in for our New Years Eve Party...
We will be in bed by 8:30, trust me :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...
God bless us, Every One...

And
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 11

Quiet Time... “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pa...