Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday in the Mountains... December 6

Quiet Time...

“and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7:14

*****


Dad was still asleep at 4 but got up around 5... took him his meds, his coffee and donut and settled back on the couch to finish our study time... Mitzi sits in her Daddy's spot til he gets up :-)



Max routinely goes in and lays in his Daddy's warm spot in the bed :-)


Until 6 when I go in to move him so I can make the bed!!


I went out thru the big barn doors before sunup to listen to the animals down at the Ponderosa Zoo...in the fall and winter, when the leaves are gone and the wind is right, you can hear the animals...anyway, the horses heard me open the big bay doors and started calling me...Carrot Time!!




Coming back in thru the big barn... Common Area...



Headed out back when the sun came up...well, when it was light. I don't think there was a bit of sun this morning :-)

One duck egg... as usual...





The Grand Meadow... I love this view...



I had an eye appointment at Walmart at 9:30...to get my contact prescription...
When I got home I made us some tuna sandwiches for lunch...


Lanny and I rested a bit, of course, on the comfy couch with the fur kids...
Then, because Paula was cooking dinner tonight and I didn't have to, Lanny took me out in the MULE to drive around the property. It was a bit chilly but so beautiful...

Paula brought the Cabbage, Taters, Carrots and Kielbasa and I made Cornbread...
YUMMY!




Mom wanted one more piece of cornbread, a piece of cabbage and a piece of potato...



Kitchen is clean, backyard is clean, the chickens and ducks are in bed (probably not THAT clean), we are clean :-) and ready to watch the next Star Trek Movie...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us Every One!
Sweet Dreams...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...