Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday on the Farm... December 5

Quiet Time...

“Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭95:6

*****

During last nights movie...head to head. I don't think Maggie realized it.
She does NOT like to touch another dog... :-)



I forgot to take a clock photo this morning... the dogs were wanting out and it was a bit hectic...
oh well, trust me, it was 4 AM :-)

After I got Dad's coffee and donut I sat down with the fur kids...
they were waiting for their Daddy to join us...


When he did join us Max got his spot in the bed :-)


At sunup I went out to release and visit with what is left of my chicken flock... :-(



The duck egg...


Handsome Willie...I hope he is too big to interest a hawk...
it could be a big owl tho. They are HUGE and not afraid to grab anything!





My Christmas babies...


Made a Lemon Pound Cake for today's lunch...


Homemade Spaghetti Sauce...


After church we had Spaghetti, Meatballs, Rolls, and Lemon Pound Cake for Dessert...



Lanny and I rested for a little while after lunch...
he has to go back to church for service tonight...

I put the chicks and ducks to bed...
and picked up the puppy piles...

I fed Daddy some Chicken Noodle soup... Mom and I ate a bowl of cereal.

I will watch some old Star Trek and wait for Lanny to get home around 7:30.
Probably no movie tonight...we are ready for bed at 7:30 :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America...
Sweet Dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...